Amazon Music Unlimited is comparable to Spotify and Tidal premium plans in that it provides you with access to over 75 million songs on the go. It has more features than other streaming services, including as higher sound quality, simple control and playback on Echo devices, and customizable subscription options. The free 30-day subscription is the one item that attracts new consumers. But how do you get free Amazon Music Unlimited?
First, go to the Amazon Music Unlimited page by clicking here. Then enroll in the 30-day free trial plan. Then you’ll be asked to enter your login information and approve your card for payment after the trial time is over. Your free 30-day trial of Amazon Music Unlimited will begin here! You can cancel the renewal plan at any time within 30 days.
If you have an Echo device, all you have to do to start your free trial of Amazon Music Unlimited is ask Alexa on your Echo device to activate the trial.
What exactly is Amazon Music Unlimited?
The most expensive subscription is Amazon Music Unlimited. It grants you access to all of the features available at the lower tiers, as well as some extras. This features HD, Ultra HD, and Spatial Audio playback.
With a family subscription, you can stream music from Amazon to up to six different devices at the same time. You can also use offline playback with Unlimited.
How much does Amazon Music Unlimited cost?
Amazon Music Unlimited offers several subscription levels. Plans are available for Prime members, non-Prime members, families, and students. The prices for each Amazon Music Unlimited plan are as follows:
- Individual Non-Prime Plan – $9.99 per month
- Prime Individual Plan – $7.99/month or $79/year
- Single Device Plan (no HD, Ultra HD audio) – $3.99/month
- $4.99 per month for the Student Plan
- Family Plan – $14.99/month or $149/year
You can even listen if you don’t have a plan. Thousands of stations and ad-supported playlists are now available on the web, Amazon Music mobile apps, Echo speakers, and Fire TV devices.
Aside from that, anyone interested in trying out the service before subscribing can take advantage of a thirty-day free trial.
How can I obtain limitless Amazon Music?
- First, go to the Amazon Music Unlimited Page from here.
- If you are a new user, you may simply sign up for a 30-day free trial, whether or not you are a Prime member.
- Now, from this page, sign in to your Amazon account.
- Choose the plan you want to keep once the 30-day trial period expires.
- Fill up your payment information and authorize Amazon to charge your card when the free trial time expires.
- Your Amazon Music Unlimited free trial period has already begun.
- Amazon will charge your credit card after 30 days. If you do not wish to continue, you can cancel at any moment.
Signing Up with Echo:
- Ensure that your Echo is within range and say, “Alexa, sign me up for Amazon Music Unlimited.”
- Alexa will help you through the membership process from this point forward.
- You can get the 30-days free trial period through Echo devices too.
How can I sign up for Amazon Music Unlimited Student?
Students who want to try Amazon Music Unlimited can do so for $4.99 per month if they already have a prime student account, or for $0.99 per month if they already have a prime student account. Here’s how you can access Amazon Music Unlimited as a student:
- Visit this Amazon Music Unlimited Student subscription page for more information.
- Then select “Get Started.”
- Fill out your student information on the next page.
- Next, provide your credit card information for payment.
- Amazon Music Unlimited will be activated once the money is received.
- If you do not wish to continue using the service, you can cancel it at any moment.
- Which devices are compatible with Amazon Music Unlimited?
- Amazon Music Unlimited is available through the Amazon Music app for Fire, iOS, Android, Mac, and PC. It’s also accessible via a browser player on your PC and through the company’s Echo devices.
A Sonos system or a Roku media streamer can also be used to listen to music. Amazon has even permitted music streaming in certain vehicles, such as BMW, Ford, and Mini.
How does Amazon Music work with Alexa?
The use of Alexa on at least some supported devices is permitted by all Amazon Music subscription tiers; however, the specifics differ. Using the Alexa voice assistant’s capabilities is, for the most part, simple:
- Begin Amazon Music by asking your Alexa-enabled smart device to do so.
- You can ask for a certain song, playlist, or podcast.
- There is also a music identification feature, which you can use.
How can you cancel your Amazon Music Unlimited subscription?
If you have utilized the Amazon Music Unlimited free 28-day trial and are unhappy and want to cancel, doing so is far too simple. If you follow the instructions below, your membership will be canceled:
- Navigate to your Amazon Music settings online.
- Amazon Music Unlimited’sUnlimited’s Cancel Subscription option can be found under the subscription section. Click on the button there.
- Follow the steps to let them know what you think and to cancel your subscription.
- To terminate your subscription, click Cancel subscriptio
You now understand how to obtain Amazon Music Unlimited. So, if you are a first-time user, don’t forget to take advantage of the free trial period of 28 days. You can claim the trail by following the steps outlined above. However, you must visit the Amazon Music Unlimited page from this page to receive the benefits.
We hope you found this article useful and instructive. Please share your ideas and suggestions in the comments section below!
Thank you for your time!